Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorials for Memorial Day

Memorial Day has always been a special day for my family because my dad serves in the military. I have always been grateful for his service and those that serve with him. I am also grateful for getting a day off of school.  

Memorial Day means so much more after visiting these historical sites.
{I would encourage everyone to visit these historical sites to understand the true meaning of Memorial Day}

 Capitol Building
 Gettysburg Cemetery
 Little Round Top
 Iwo Jima Monument
 George Washington Memorial
World War II Memorial

These place are incredible. It's like memorial day come to life. I hope that Chris and I will have the opportunity to revisit these places.

Happy Memorial Day
Jammie and Chris Hawkins


P.S.
Thank a Soldier
Thank you for all your service as a military man and as a father! Love you dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment