Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Good ol Days


Im officially one of the new assistant coaches for Pleasant Grove Drill team. Im so excited to get the year started :). I love the Drill program because it has helped me so much in my everyday life. This is where I gained self confidence, life long friends, and I learned what hard work really means.




To rejoice in this exciting news I thought this song was all too appropriate..






Get it? Im reunited to the Drill Team. Ahhh how clever!




I would also like to share with you some pictures from the "Good Ol Days"




What happens at Drill Camp, stays at Drill Camp...FOREVER!






This was our sophomore year (minus Michelle). We look like babies.






One of our many great performances.






Our Senior Dinner. What amazing friends we became!






Ok so I kinda look like a stoner but I had been dancing for 11 hours so give me credit.




Plus I married my high school sweet heart :)


**********

**********

**********


These are some of my very favorite memories. I am so glad that I got to be a part of such an amazing team.


Thanks for checking in

The Hawkins

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such good times :) I'm excited for you Jam!

Post a Comment