Friday, April 15, 2011

Too much information!

It has been brought to my attention the slogan for "Always".
I guess this has been around for a while but I never got the memo.

Today in Anatomy we were talking about ovulation. Dr. Shively told us about his wife and how she found this slogan. The story was extremely funny but a little bit too personal to share on a blog. I guess she wrote a pretty nasty letter to the company explaining why a women could never have a happy period. You go girl!

Dear Mr. who came up with this campaign, do you have any idea what it is like to have a period? It is the farthest thing away from happiness. Now I understand not all women have extremely painful periods but I do. The last thing I want during those rough days is the pad box giving me grief.  

Sincerely a loyal customer
Jammie Hawkins

0 comments:

Post a Comment