Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Human Anatomy

This is pretty much how I am feeling about Anatomy right now. If you are confused about the expression on my face it's an expression of anxiety, confusion, anxiousness, and insanity...


For many of you who don't know, this is my second time taking anatomy at UVU. The first time through I got a "B" but do you think that would be good enough for UVU's nursing program? UH NO! In order to even be looked at for nursing school here you must have immaculate grades (I'm really not kidding).


Anyways, I am nervous because of my lecture final which I haven't started studying for yet. I am confused, but grateful, because Dr. Shively made our final much shorter than last years. The anxiousness is coming from taking this class twice and I'm just ready to be DONE. And last but not least, my feelings of insanity come from dreaming about anatomical structures. The last sentence was in no way meant to sound dirty. Come on people I dream about my arms and legs falling off and such... All around I have had a fabulous experience with Anatomy at UVU.


Don't listen to the horror stories that people tell you about the Anatomy program. If you can put in the time and effort (about 20 hours per week) you will do just fine.


Second times a charm!

*I think I may have this quote wrong. Is it "third times a charm"? I sure hope not. There is no way I am taking this class again.


P.S. I got 100% on my anatomy quiz! Take that respiratory and urinary systems.

P.S.S. This photo was taken at body worlds in Las Vegas last year. No real cadavers were used in this photograph.


Love

Jammie

aka

The Anatomist Hawkins

0 comments:

Post a Comment