Friday, March 12, 2010

Water Aerobics

Anna and I decided to go swimming at the American Fork Rec Center last night. We decided the pool was too cold so we spent most of our time in the hot tub. Suddenly we spotted a women wheeling a basket full of water weights across the side of the pool and we decided to go check out what she was doing. Turns out she was getting ready to teach an old lady water aerobics class. Of course we asked her if we could join in and she said sure. I went in to the class with the attitude that this will be easy but I was absolutely WRONG. That was defiantly the hardest work out that I have had in a long time. The saddest thing is that the old ladies were PRO at it! I have actually considered in enrolling in the class to shed a few extra pounds. Today my bottom, arms, calves and back muscles are very sore.





0 comments:

Post a Comment