Saturday, March 6, 2010

6 Months by Hey Monday

You're the direction I follow to get home. When I feel like I can't go on, you tell me to go. And it's like I can't feel a thing without you around. And don't mind me if I get weak in the knees'Cause you have that effect on me, you do. Everything you say Every time we kiss, I can't think straight. But I'm okayAnd I can't think of anybody else. Who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you. Months going strong now, and no goodbye. Unconditional, unoriginal always by my side. Meant to be together Meant for no one but each other You love me, I love you harder so. Everything you sayEvery time we kiss, I can't think straight. But I'm okay. And I can't think of anybody else who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you. So please, give me your hands. So please, give me a lesson on how to steal, steal the heart. As fast as you stole mine, as you stole mine. Oh and everything you say. Every time we kiss, I can't think straight. But I'm okay. And I can't think of anybody else who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you So please, give me your hands. So please, just take my hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment