Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Countdown Begins!

This one left on her LDS mission today!


She entered the MTC at 1:45pm with a huge smile on her face. I am so excited to write her letters and send her packages. Her first package is already in the making. Between her family, Sarah, and I she is going to be the most spoiled missionary on Earth.

Although it was extremely hard to let her go I am so proud of the things that she is doing. I have a firm testimony of missionary work {even if it's missionary work without the name tag} without it I wouldn't have come back to church. Anna played a huge role in helping me find my way back to the church and for that I will be eternally grateful. I can't wait to hear about all the other people that she brings to the Gospel.

Three things that i'm going to miss most...

1. Laughing so hard that we literally pee our pants. Yes it sounds SUPER gross but if you haven't ever laughed that hard then you're missing out. It's a great thing to have a friend that you can do that with...especially in unfinished basements.

2. Having craft nights! We would have craft nights at least once a week. Anna's craft always turned out cuter than mine but i'm ok with that.

3. We have at least 10 songs that when they come on the radio we call each other and serenade the other person. My latest serenade was "We're coming to America" hahaha that's my favorite one to sing to Anna.


No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.
-- Robert Southey



Love Your Bestie with Breasties
Jammie Marie Hawkins





0 comments:

Post a Comment