Monday, August 29, 2011

Love Post

  1. He’s great to be goofy with
  2. He loves chick flicks just as much as me
  3. He lets me pick out the movies/tv shows we watch
  4. He hugs and kisses me ALL the time :)
  5. He always suggests ice cream for dessert, which is why I keep the freezer stocked!
  6. He is PATIENT when I’m irritable
  7. Our wrestle/tickle-fests are hilarious!!!
  8. He whistles awesome songs just to make me laugh
  9. He’s my favorite person to hang out with
  10. It would be totally awkward to do all these things with someone else!




 … THAT’S WHY I AM SO HAPPY THAT I MARRIED MY BEST FRIEND...
I am so grateful to have Chris in my life. He is so darn handsome that I can barely handle myself when I see him :). I love coming home to someone that makes me laugh and treats me so special. I am lucky for all that he provides for me and his work ethic.

I LOVE YOU CHRISTOPHER MARK HAWKINS

0 comments:

Post a Comment