Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Scariest Thing I EVER Saw

A few weeks ago I attended a family reunion with my folks in Arizona. Everything was fine and dandy until I saw this {picture below}...in the room that I was supposed to sleep in.

Did they really expect me to sleep in a room where that was hanging?
Might as well just hang this up while your at it...


Needless to say I relocated and slept upstairs. I am the worlds biggest scardy cat. Plus Chris didn't come on this trip with me so I was all alone!

I appreciate my family for holding this reunion, it was a lot of fun. I was just a bit frightened. Hopefully this wasn't a SELF PORTRAIT of anyone in my family.

Over and Out
Jammie Hawkins

1 comments:

Unknown said...

haha Jam it's just your ancestors watching over you! just kidding, I would have been scared too.

Post a Comment