Monday, May 9, 2011

Ouch

The other day I went to Deseret Industries to find something to create. I get these crafty cravings every once in a while. But this is not the story of my cute craft.

It turns out that I forgot my wallet in my car, when I was getting ready to pay, so I ran outside to grab it. As I reached into my car I decided to head butt my car door. The head butting was a subconscious decision apparently. As I collided with the door my head slammed back and cranked my neck. I wasn't quite sure what had happened and I sat down in my car oblivious to everything. After about 5 minutes I went back inside to pay for my purchase and I left the store.

After my occurrence I was faced with strange bodily functions such as:
-Light headedness
-Throwing up
-Sweating like a sinner in church
-Strange words were coming out of my mouth
-A wicked bad head ache


{This picture is completely irrelevant}

This was all around the strangest day of my life. I remember everything that happened, but I didn't feel like I had much control over what was happening.

Thanks for checking in!
Jammie and Chris Hawkins

0 comments:

Post a Comment