Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Best Friend

How lucky am I that my mom is only minutes away whenever I need her? She is basically a skip, hop, and a jump away. I am so grateful that I can talk with my mom about all my happy and sad times. She is always there to listen to me, even if I am being mellow dramatic. My favorite attribute about my mom is her caring heart. My mom would do almost anything for anyone. Whether someone needs a meal, some cash, or most of all a friend she is always there. I love her so much and I am glad that my best friend is always around.

 Not only do I have this pretty lady above for my mom; I now also have two beautiful mother in laws.

Lori Duke
 I love going to the temple with Lori on Friday nights (even when I have a concussion). Lori is the greatest cook and saves Chris and I a bunch of money on Sunday dinners. Thanks for all you do Lori you are very special to me.

Hilary Hawkins
(also in this photo is my cute sister sky)
Hilary is one of the most caring people I have ever met. She lives a billion miles away but I still feel like she knows everything that is going on in my life. She cares so much for Chris and I and would do anything for us. I am proud to follow in her footsteps one day as a nurse! Thank you Hilary.

*****************************

I am so grateful for all these lovely ladies in my life. They have no idea how much they influence me each day. Thank you for raising me to be the best young lady I can be, mom. And thank you Hilary and Lori for raising an amazing son who takes such good care of me. I am pretty much the luckiest girl alive.

Thanks for checking in!
Chris and Jammie Hawkins

1 comments:

Unknown said...

cute I love that the photo is classic Lori with her phone ear piece in her ear :D

Post a Comment