Saturday, April 2, 2011

L-O-V-E

Hawkins


Yes I will admit this post will be a little bit mushy, but come on people I NEVER do lovey dovey posts so I am going to do one today!



*Yes we are kissing! I told you this was mushy.

Chris just found out that he got another promotion at Kneaders. Not only will his pay increase, which is nice for being in the house market, but he will now have Saturday's off. I never thought I would see the day that I could spend a Saturday night with my husband. I am so proud of Chris he is the hardest worker I have ever met and I NEVER hear him complain. Chris works 40+ hours a week and he is taking 15 credits at UVU. On top of this, Chris has had to take care of me for the past 2 weeks and do all of the house work (via my broken foot). I just have this overwhelming since of gratitude for him.


I am so glad that things worked out for Chris and I when he got home from his mission. I don't even want to think about what my life would be like if things hadn't worked out. Chris is my most precious blessing and I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father trusted me enough to be sealed to this amazing young man.



On top of everything I would just like to say

I LOVE YOU

CHRISTOPHER MARK HAWKINS


2 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

YAY!!! Congrats Chris! We are so proud of you! Glad you guys are so happy!

Andrea said...

I'm a sucker for the mushy, you two are so adorable!! Love this a lot :)
So sorry about your foot! Please take it easy and heal quickly!

Post a Comment