Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter

The Easter Bunny came and visited our little apartment! I was glad to see that he remembered where we live now. That Easter Bunny is a smart one!






This is how we started off the morning...don't judge the jammies and hair do!



(We got matching Yankee Shirts & Hats for NEW YORK)


(Chris bought me this painting that I have been wanting. The girl in this picture looks just like me when I was a wee child)



The Easter Bunny Also Brought Us:

0 degree sleeping bags

A camping lantern

The Jammie Painting

Matching Yankee Attire

Nerf Darts

Jesus Jammie's

A cool Cooler

Candy to last us a lifetime



This is what happened second...




(The Easter Bunny even came to my parents house for us. He bought us these really nice camping chairs, The Kings Speech, and tons of candy. I told you he was smart!)



And then this...



(My beautiful Mom)


(My Brother from the same mother)


(My dad makes the best faces)



Oh yeah and this...




(Vikettes 4 Ever Egg)


(My red eye egg...it was awesome people)





That is basically how we spent our Easter this year.

It was fabulous might I add!



I just want to say how grateful I am for the time that I got to spend with my family today. They are the most amazing examples to me and I love them very much. I am so grateful that my family taught me about my Savior and his resurrection. Without my Savior I would not be where I am today He is in everything that I do and I can feel my Saviors love.





Thank you Easter Bunny!

Jammie and Chris Hawkins

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm such a slacker, I didn't even color Easter eggs this year. Cute pictures!

Post a Comment