Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bad Fortune

The other day Chris and I went to Panda Express for lunch. It was delicious might I add! Anyways, once we were through eating Chris opened his fortune cookie and this is what is said...




Now, if your one of those people who like to add "in bed" after each of your fortunes, keep your mind


OUT OF THE GUTTER


Lately, I had been thinking Chris had really good fortune but...I guess not. Poor kid! I guess he should just go ask his mom how to get some better fortune haha.

This studdly man below is my very favorite fortune!



Fortune of the Day

"To attract good fortune, spend a new penny on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon."


Try adding "in bed" after this fortune. I dare you!

P.S. I have no idea why writing a name on the wing of a dragon would bring you luck?


Love
The Hawkins

0 comments:

Post a Comment