Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reunited and if feels so Good!

Thank you to everyone who helped make this happen. I have the greatest Family and Friends in the entire world!

Friday September 24th was a rough day! Chris had gotten home the night before but he still hadn't been released. I had gone to school this day and it was nearly impossible for me to focus! I decided after my first class that I couldn't be at school any longer so I went home. This was at about 12:00pm. I got home and still no word on where Chris was and when I was going to see him! I waited around my house and at about 3:00pm Anna surprised me with some rice crispy treats and a Diet Dr Pepper. Moments after Anna showed up my mom came into my room and said "Some lady is at the door for you". It never even crossed my mind that my mom is really good at stretching the truth so when I got to the door I suddenly realized she was fibbing. There was a dozen beautiful white roses waiting for me and Chris came around the corner. I could barely contain myself! I ran up to him and hugged him good. I'm so happy Chrisy is home!!!

If your waiting on a missionary
KEEP IT UP
I promise you that it is worth seeing what will happen in the end :).

P.S The video will be up soon

4 comments:

anna mae said...

p.s. you forgot to mention me bolting it out of there and hopping through the trees to avoid ruining that perfect moment for you. haha. that was funny!

Beka said...

ok i'm a total sap because i almost started crying reading this ha ha. don't laugh though. i am so happy to finally hear the story of how it all turned out! :)

Sadey said...

I second Beka! Oh the happy tears for you! You both are the greatest :) Congrats missy!

Jammie Marie Hawkins said...

Thanks girls! Dont worry before Chris got home I used to tear up at other peoples reuniting stories! Beka yours in coming so soon I CANT WAIT :)

Post a Comment