Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cars Land

If you didn't already know i'm a Disney Land fanatic!! I have been there 16 times and it never gets old. This week at California Adventures....

CARS LAND

opened and I wish more than anything that I was there! I have been waiting for this for 5 YEARS people. I guess it's ok that i'm not there though because I wouldn't be able to ride any of the new rides (remember i'm pregnant). I can't wait to take our little mister to Disney Land :) :) :)


I just can't get enough!

Love
 Jammie Hawkins

1 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

Seriously, I wish we were back in Utah just so it would be easier to go to Cars Land. I am so bummed they don't have one here. Hopefully one day we will make it there! When you finally go, take lots of pictures for me! :)

Post a Comment