Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chicco

The salesman at Babies R Us almost had me sold on the Aprica stoller but last night Chris and I purchased a Chicco. The Aprica is a great travel system but the Chicco was more of what Chris and I were looking for. If you are looking for a stroller I would defiantly recommend a Chicco!

This system is a little bit more money but it is the number one recommended travel system by hospitals, insurance companies, and police officers (No the salesman didn't tell us that we looked on consumer reports haha). One of my favorite things about it is that the wheels have shocks on them so bumpy terrain is a lot easier to go over! Thanks for recommending a Chicco Kristy :)

Jammie and Chris


2 comments:

the jones said...

You guys are going to love it!! did you get that blue?? If you did I LOVE IT! that is awesome!! baby shopping is the best!!! congrats again!!

kurt and angel blain :) said...

yes i agree chicco is the best!! that's what i got and i love it and haven't had any problems with it at all!!! so fun shopping for baby gear :)

Post a Comment