Thursday, February 2, 2012

Letter from Dad!

Jammie i have been pondering today how blessed I have been and asking why I deserve such a great life. I guess it came from a very uplifting conversation I had with Eric Madsen the UVU baseball coach. You have been such a great example to me in the way you have lived and the choices you make. I love Chris and cannot express how grateful I am to have him in our life. I cant wait to spoil our new grand child. I love you and am so proud of you.
-Dad

*************************************
Chris and I wouldn't be where we are today without our parents! We are so lucky to have their love and support. Thank you Bill, Dawna, Lori, Dave, Hilary, and Mike for all that you do for us. We value your opinions more than anything  and we are so grateful to have you in our lives. Thank you for always accepting us for who we are!

Love
The Hawkins

0 comments:

Post a Comment