Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dear Anna

This cute girl started working with me this past week and I got to traine her. She just moved from Florida because her husband is going to the U of U and she knows nothing about Utah. I asked her to work for me on a particular day because my best friend was leaving on a mission for our church. She said that was fine and I didn't think twice about it. The next day I worked with her again and she said

"...I think it's so cool that your best friend is going to become a nun..."



Bahahaha

I was able to explain to her about our church and that my friend was just serving for 2 years (and that she still liked boys)! This girl is so cute and im excited to teach her more about what I believe.




Dear Anna, please don't become a nun. That's all!

Love Jammie

4 comments:

Brittany said...

technically it's 18 months jammie lol

anna mae said...

Oh, I'd LOVE to become just like everybody's favorite nun... Fraulein Maria. That is HILARIOUS, Jammie!!!!

Jammie Marie Hawkins said...

Haha thats true Britt! I didn't even catch that. Also I put up the wrong sound of music video.

Andrea said...

HAHAHA. This made me laugh out loud, hilarious!

Post a Comment