Monday, October 24, 2011

One Year Ago

October 23, 2010 around 6:00pm Chris decided to go up the canyon to visit my family who was hunting! We got to the trailer and my dad asked us if we wanted to go on a drive up to beautiful Cascade Springs. I was starving but I agreed to go. The canyon was amazing with all the fall colors and such. When we got to Cascade Springs we got out and walked around the paths. Suddenly we turned the corner and a dozen red roses were waiting for me with this tiny black box! My heart started beating SO fast and I knew what was in that box. Chris grabbed the box, got down on one knee and said "Jammie Marie Erickson, will you marry me?" He slipped the ring onto my finger and I gave him a big hug and said YES :). Both of our families were there to surprise us along with my 2 best friends Anna and Sarah. They helped make my night extremely special. 




 I can't believe that Chris proposed to me 1 year ago! But you know what they say "Time flies when you're having fun". I couldn't have made a better choice when I said "YES". Chris is such an amazing husband but more than that he is such an incredible example to me. He builds me up when I am struggling and makes me want to be a better person. I am so lucky to have found not only the best husband in the world but the best husband for ME in the world!





Love You
HOT STUFF

0 comments:

Post a Comment