Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I want one

Have you heard of this?

It's called the Salad Chopper and I want one!

This 7 pcs. Salad Chopper Plus cutting set contains:
•1 cutting lid with removable cutting stamp

•1 bowl (high) (capacity: 6.9 l)

•1 cutting insert for medium-sized cubes or sticks (1/2 in x 1/2 in)

•1 cutting insert for large cubes or sticks (1 in x 1 in)

•1 fresh-keeping lid for the bowl

•1 cleaning brush

•1 double grater

•incl. recipe guide

Normally I don't fall into the "As Seen on TV" trap but this looks really cool. I came across the Salad Chopper while skimming through the channels the other night. The infomercial was on and I sat and watched it for about 10 minutes. It probably doesn't work as great as it looks on TV but thats ok I still want one :).




0 comments:

Post a Comment