Monday, March 28, 2011

Top 10

This is a list of my top 10 FAVORITE country songs right now...

*For each of the songs I also added my favorite verse


1. With Out You by Keith Urban

- The travelling, the singing, it don’t mean nothing without you

The fast cars, the guitars, they are all just second to, This life, this love that you and I have been dreaming of, for so long

It’d all be as good as gone, without you.




2. Colder Weather by Zac Brown Band

- It's a shame about the weather

But I know soon we'll be together

And I can't wait till then

I can't wait till then...


3. Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland

-Absolutely no one who knows me better

No one that can make me feel so good

How did we stay so long together

When everybody

Everybody said we never would

And just when I start to think they’re right That love has died...


4. Put You In A Song by Keith Urban

- I wanna put you in my car and drive

And turn you up real loud, roll down all the windows and shout it out

I love this girl oh

If I could press play, repeat how happy I’d be

Wherever I go I’d have you there with me

You’d be right where you belong

I wanna put you in a song...


5. Back to December by Taylor Swift

- It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missing you

Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine

I go back to December turn around and change my own mind

I go back to December all the time.


6. If I Die Young by The Band Perry

- Lord make me a rainbow

I’ll shine down on my mother

She'll know I’m safe with you

When she stands under my colors

Oh and life ain't always what you think it ought to be

No ain't even gray

But she buries her baby

The sharp knife of a short life

Well I’ve had just enough time...

7. This by Darius Rucker

- Got a baby girl sleeping in my bedroom

And her mama laughing in my arms

There's the sound of rain on the rooftop

And the game's about to start

8. Felt Good On My Lips by Tim McGraw

-Said her name was a hand me down name

From the side of a family that long ago came

Over here on a boat from somewhere in Spain

Sounded to me just a little bit strange, I guess.

But I have to admit, it felt good on my lips.


9. Let Me Down Easy by Billy Currington

-There's a little moonlight dancing on the sand

There's a warm breeze blowing by the ocean as you're taking my hand

You need to know, where I'm standing now

That I'm right on the edge of giving into you

Baby, it's a long way down

10. A Little Bit Stronger by Sara Evans

-Woke up late today,And I still feel the sting of the pain,

But I brush my teeth anyway,

Got dressed through the mess,and put a smile on my face

I got a little bit stonger


Now before you leave me a dirty comment,

because you hate country, listen to some of these songs!



I'll tell you straight up people

...

I'm a Little Bit Country


Thanks for viewing our blog

Jammie and Chris Hawkins

1 comments:

Beka said...

Haha i love that last bit about hateful comments from people who hate country. I also am a country lover at heart but I haven't heard all these songs! i'll definitely be looking them up :)

Post a Comment