Saturday, September 18, 2010

Woops


Last night Sarah, Anna and I were driving home from Provo on State Street. I was driving and in the car next to me this kid sticks his head out the window and starts waving at me. I like to have a little fun so I did a flirtatious wave back which really got him going. Usually when that happens the driver of the vehicle next to me will slow down or speed up so that we can continue flirting while driving...nothing of that sort happened. I then decided to move to the other side of their vehicle so that I could see the driver and you will never believe what I saw. The man in the drivers seat was old and very unattractive. I'm assuming that the driver was the flirtatious passengers dad.
I should probably stop flirting with 15 year olds on State Street haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment