Monday, August 16, 2010

Contest

Ok everyone its contest time!
My mom wants to hear every ones ideas on how Chris should see me for the very first time when he gets home from his mission. Chris gets released from his mission on September 21 2010 so its coming up pretty quick :). His family is driving to Oregon to pick him up and he will be home on September 25th. The first time I see Chris I want it to be a unique surprise that's why we are holding this contest we want to hear every ones ideas. We want to hear your ideas by Monday September 6th so that we have time to send Chris the ideas. Because I want this to be a surprise don't tell me any of your ideas. Email your ideas to my mom at dawnacakes@aol.com :). Chris will ultimately be the judge of this contest and choose whose idea to use. He is being a great sport with this whole thing so we want lots of participation. The winner will receive a $10.00 gift card to cold stone or a free 6" cake of your choice!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment