Monday, April 19, 2010

Its a SIGN

It's official I have never been so bored in my entire life!

Because I'm awesome I decided to look up who had the same name as me by typing Jammie Erickson into google search. This is what I came up with.

Jamie Marie Erickson <----notice the different spelling of Jammie
This lady is a doctor in Spokane Washington! If you know anything about me I have always wanted to be a doctor. I have come to the conclusion that a nurse practitioner will suit me just fine which is almost exactly the same thing as a doctor. This is probably a sign that I should be a doctor too? Also I found a Jamie Marie Erickson who was a famous pilot back in the days of Amelia Earhart. Again I have always wanted to fly a plane with the Blue Angles. Maybe this is a sign that I should be a flight nurse because I could be doing two things that I love Flying and taking care of people :).

1 comments:

Atryell said...

Jammie! I found your blog on facebook since you told me last night and I had to add you. You are my favorite! I love this post it is fabulous!

Post a Comment